Cedarwood apartments is the official accommodation provider for Alpine Quest Falls Creek.
They offer studio, self-contained apartments for up to 8 people.
Cedarwood apartments is located next to the mountain bike trails, opposite Milch cafe and about 400 meters up the hill from the HQ.
Book accommodation at Cedarwood here>>
Check out how good you are as a team player
Imagine you can get anyone into your team.
- I am talking all the fastest guys from Coast to Coast or other events.
- I’d join Avaya or Silva.
- I would like to have a team of good friends who are similar level to mine and keen to train and race with the same goal as I have. Would be good if we can train together from time to time, catch up for a chat and know each other really well.
Check out latest successful expedition race finish recipe from Alpine Quest brewery:
Navigation Experience: If you have got one person with good navigation experience, most likely you will finish the expedition race. A good navigator should be able (as minimum) to find 90% of checkpoints they aim for in rogaines. They should have done one rogaine at least, and ideally had some experience in night navigation. Your team should be fully equipped with navigation related gear (1 or 2 good map boards, 2 compasses, map measurer, reliable bike computer, map case, contact, highlighters); a dedicated mtb compass, dedicated marine compass are also useful.
Transport from Albury Airport to HQ and back is confirmed.
- Pick up - 5:00 PM, Thu, 24th Jan, Albury Airport
- Approximate time at Falls Creek - 20:00
- Drop off - 9:00 AM, Mon, 28th Jan, Falls Creek QT plaza to Albury Airport
- Approximate time at Albury Airport - 12:00
There are lots of rumoгrs about Tiger Adventure and Trevor Mullens, the man behind it. We know, Tiger Adventure signed up four expedition course teams to Alpine Quest, and we decided to interview Trevor and get some insides:
Why Adventure Racing? What do you like the most about AR?
I love exercise, I love adventure, I love going to places most people don’t go, I love the journey, I am competitive by nature, I love to challenge myself, I love team sports. AR is the ultimate physical and mental challenge. It has everything an adventurous person loves. Best sport ever created.
How Tiger was launched, any story behind it?
Page 1 of 2